We're making some improvements to our entertainment line-up
From 1 February, some of our most popular entertainment channels are moving to new, easier to find locations on the Sky Guide. Comedy Central is moving to 112, Universal to 113, Syfy to 114, FX to 124 and MTV to 126. There's also more good news if you're a customer with the variety pack – you will now have access to MTV, Sky Arts 1 and 2 for no extra cost. For full details, just click on the new entertainment line-up.
Your HD channels are on the move as well
If you're a Sky+HD customer, many of your HD channels are switching places with their standard definition versions, meaning finding great TV in HD will be even faster and easier.
For example, Sky 1 HD moves up from 170 to 106, whilst Sky 1 moves in the other direction from 106 to 170. And the same goes for Sky Sports HD 1, moving up from 408 to 401 – so it'll be even easier to catch gripping dramas and top sporting action in glorious HD.
A few channels won't be moving though, including BBC One HD, ITV1 HD and Discovery HD. For the full list of changes, take a look at the new HD line-up. Don't forget, the HD tab is still the best place to find all your HD channels.
Plus, Sky Atlantic launches exclusively on Sky
Look out for Sky Atlantic, our brand new channel featuring ground-breaking shows and some of the greatest acting, writing and directing talent in the world. It'll be available at 108 on your Sky Guide at no extra cost.
For the full press release click hereBack to top
Check out the improvements to the entertainment line-up in your Sky Guide from 1st February.
For full channel listings visit sky.com/tvlistings
|Sky 1 HD*||106|
|Sky Living HD*||107|
|Sky Atlantic HD*||108|
|Comedy Central HD*||112|
|Channel 4 (Wales only)||117|
|Sky Living Loves||130|
|S4C (not Wales)||134|
|Channel 4 HD||140|
|BBC One HD||143|
|CBS Reality +1||147|
|Dave ja vu||158|
|RTE1 (NI Only)||161|
|RTE2 (NI Only)||162|
|TG4 (NI Only)||163|
|FIVE USA +1||175|
|Open Access 3||190|
*HD channels only available in Sky+HD subscriber homes. All other customers will see the standard channel.
^Standard channel located here in Sky+HD subscriber homes.
EPG correct as of 1st February.
Take a look at this handy guide to find the new homes of your favourite channels in glorious HD.
If you want to print the new HD line-up, download it as a pdf here.
|Channel||Old EPG||New EPG|
|Sky 1 HD||170||106|
|Sky Living HD||224||107|
|Sky Atlantic HD||-||108|
|Comedy Central HD||222||112|
|Channel 4 HD||140||140|
|BBC One HD||143||143|
|Sky Arts 1 HD||244||243|
|Sky Arts 2 HD||256||245|
|Good Food HD||283||249|
|Luxury Life HD||273||271|
|Sky Showcase HD||314||303|
|Sky Comedy HD||332||304|
|Sky Action HD||333||305|
|Sky Family HD||334||306|
|Sky Thriller HD||335||307|
|Sky DramaRom HD||336||308|
|Sky Movies Classics HD||346||311|
|Sky Indie HD||339||312|
|Sky Sports HD1||408||401|
|Sky Sports HD2||409||402|
|Sky Sports HD3||418||403|
|Sky Sports HD4||454||404|
|Sky Sports News HD||455||405|
|ESPN America HD||431||430|
|Sky News HD||517||501|
|Nat Geo HD||543||526|
|Nat Geo Wild HD||544||528|
|Disney XD HD||633||607|
|Disney Cine HD||631||622|
|SBO HD 1||752||752|
|SBO HD 2||753||753|
- Do I need to do anything to receive these changes to my Sky Guide?
- No, the changes to your Sky Guide will happen automatically, so you won't have to do a thing.
- Will my recordings, series links and favourites be affected?
- No, they'll be completely unaffected by these changes.
- What's the easiest way to find all my HD channels?
- The HD tab is the home of all your HD channels, and still the best way to find all your HD favourites.
- Are all my HD channels moving?
- No, a few HD channels won't be swapping places – BBC One HD, ITV1 HD, Channel 4 HD, Five HD, Bio HD, Eurosport HD, Discovery HD, Crime HD, BBC HD, MGM HD, Rush HD and SBO HD. For a full list of changes, check out your new HD line-up.
- Why aren't all my HD channels moving?
- Most HD channels will change position although there are some exceptions. For example where there are different schedules in the HD and standard versions of the channel, regional differences in programming between the HD and standard channels, or where there is no standard definition equivalent of the HD channel.
- Can I still view the standard versions of the HD channels that are moving?
- Yes, all HD customers will still be able to access the standard version of every HD channel. As these HD channels have done a straight 'swap' with their standard versions, you can find the standard channel on your Sky Guide where the HD channel used to sit.
- If I'm not an HD customer, what changes can I expect?
- You'll receive all the changes to the entertainment line-up, plus the brand new channel, Sky Atlantic at 108. None of the HD channels will be moving around on your Sky Guide, as this change is only for HD customers.